Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving; Let's Be Thankful for Ronnie James Dio

I remember Ronnie James Dio as Ozzy Osbourne's replacement in Black Sabbath from 1979-1982. I did buy the "Heaven and Hell" album, which became a classic. I am a huge Ozzy fan as you can read in my previous posts; however Ronnie James Dio has made his mark in Heavy Metal history. Let's remember his contribution. - Kenny Leibow

By now, you've probably heard the sad news that Ronnie James Dio has stomach cancer. Cancer is a nasty beast, but all accounts say Dio's doctors caught the disease early. As such, the metal master will undergo treatment immediately. I don't know how long it takes to go through treatment for stomach cancer, but I imagine it's not exactly quick. Still, here's hoping Ronnie James Dio will be back singing on stage very soon.

Can you believe I've never seen Dio live? A shame, I know. He's definitely been on my must see list for awhile now...it just hasn't happened.

So, while you Americans enjoy Thanksgiving and the rest of the world goes about its collective business, maybe we should all pause and remember those people that are important to us. We should also give thanks for Ronnie and Metal -- because without music, we wouldn't have much to talk about! - allyson@bringbackglam.com

Source: http://www.bringbackglam.com

Ronnie James Dio - Killing The Dragon

1 comment:

Blogger said...

This way my pal Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

As it turns out, these are the exact same SECRETS lots of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

You probably know that you only use 10% of your brain.

Really, that's because the majority of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Maybe this conversation has even taken place IN YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind around seven years back, while driving an unregistered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3 on his bank card.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally make it?"

You took part in those questions, right?

Your own success story is waiting to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast