Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lawrence - Past & Present

I am starting to string together the past and the present. In an earlier blog entry, I mentioned I was unable to locate a photo of Lawrence, the lead guitar player of Mystix. I lost touch with Lawrence about 18 years ago. It was a very exciting moment when I received an email from Lawrence today after he discovered this blog on the internet. We spoke on the phone and caught up on what is going on in our lives today as well as sharing past memories. Lawrence emailed me some photos of Mystix; two of which are now posted on this blog. Lawrence, who has become very successful in his own business in Florida, is also still very much an artist creating music. Please see Lawrence's latest You Tube music video "Need A Hero" on this blog; and visit Lawrence's MySpace artist page to listen to new-great original music at http://www.myspace.com/lorenzozabal.

Lorenzo Z. - Need A Hero

No comments: